Saturday, August 20, 2005

Off to college

On Sunday, I'll be going off to college:

Carnegie Mellon

One week of orientation (the schedule is literally 40 pages long. Hopefully, there is a list of important things :-), and then classes. I'll have to start programming in Java. Given that I convinced the CS department to let me into a fairly advanced class, it would probably be a Good Thing to know how to write a "hello world" in java by the first day of class. How long will it take me to get used to javaCase? And then how long before I leak javaCase into CSharpCase? I wonder if I could get away with using Mainsoft's stuff and claiming that my c# code is actually Java.

3 comments:

Boris Kirzner said...

Good idea, Ben!
I thought to use Grasshopper in my latest study project, but decided to gave up, since I already know Java. So, you still have the chance to become the Grasshopper pioneer in the academic field :)

rafaelmizrahi said...

Ride-On Ben,
spread the news.
Rafi
Mainsoft MVP

Anonymous said...

Accredited Online College Degree
Admission
Best Career Training
Career Education
Continuing Education
Distance Learning Degree
Doctoral Degree
Masters Degree Education Online
Nurse Jobs
Online Bachelor Degree
Typist
Online Mba Program