Browse msdn without an insane treeview and without an insane browser. Source is here. It's only 220 lines, you can read it really quickly!
Left to do:
- Integrate into monodoc
- Make it handle T:System.String style links in monodoc (would allow it to replace the default class ref).
- Handle clicking links inside the msdn content area
- Greasemonkey-like modifications of MSDN's content
- Remove syntax for VB, etc.
- Remove the msdn footer
- Use a cache for the xml
- Would be cool to use mozilla's cache here. That means I can avoid writing my own policy for caching.
This shows off some cool Gtk# 2.0 features (the tree node stuff) and some cool C# 2.0 features (the delegate stuff). Also, I am using a very cute hack, the xml serializer, to read the data.